Certificates of Completion: Pass or fail based upon the following criteria.
- Class attendance: Three unexcused absences will result in a failure of the course
- Required Bible Reading: Each class will have required reading assignments
- Ministry Practicum: Students must participate in personal evangelism in their home church at least 3 times in a month.
Certificate of Biblical Theology: Grades will be weighted 25% Midterm, 25% Final, 10% Essay, 15% Reading, 5% quizzes, 5% practicum, and 5% participation.
- A: 100-90%
- B: 89-80%
- D:69-60% (Passing grade with extra assignment)
- F: 59-0% (Failing grade, no credit)